Michael Maceroli, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery
Emory University School of Medicine
Office: Grady Memorial Hospital
Additional Contact Information
Emory Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture
80 Jesse Hill Jr. Drive SE
Atlanta, GA 30303
- Medical School, Rutgers-New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
- Residency, University of Rochester-Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY
- Fellowship, R. Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Maceroli is an orthopaedic surgeon specializing in complex fracture care. He completed a B.S. in Physiology and Neurobiology from the University of Maryland, College Park, MD (2007). A New Jersey native, he received his Medical Degree from Rutgers – New Jersey Medical School in Newark, NJ (2011). As a medical student, Dr. Maceroli was inducted into Alpha Omega Alpha, the National Medical Honor Society.
After medical school, Dr. Maceroli completed his internship and orthopaedic surgical residency at the University of Rochester – Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, NY (2016). He continued subspecialty training, completing a fellowship in orthopaedic traumatology at the world renowned R. Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore, MD (2017). Dr. Maceroli has a research interest in clinical outcomes following fracture care and has presented his work at local and national meetings and has published numerous peer reviewed articles.
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Kenneth E. DeHaven Award
- Deparmtnet of Orthopaedic Resident Teaching Award
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association Candidate Member