Diane Payne, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery
Emory University School of Medicine
Office: Grady Memorial Hospital
Additional Contact Information
Emory Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture
80 Jesse Hill Jr. Drive SE
Atlanta, GA 30303
- Medical School, University of Kansas School of Medicine, 2004
- Residency, Duke University Medical Center, 2009
- Fellowship, Duke University Medical Center, 2010
Areas of Interest:
- Hand and microvascular surgery
- orthopaedic trauma
- Duke Hand Club
- Piedmont Society Member
- Southern Orthopedic Society
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery, Fellow
- Hawaii Orthopedic Association
- Ruth Jackson Orthopedic Society
"Vascular Perfusion of a Flexor Carpi Ulnaris Muscle Turnover Pedicle Flap for Posterior Elbow Soft Tissue Reconstruction: A Cadaveric Study". JHS, 2011; 36(2):246-51.
Vascular Evaluation of the Upper Extremity. In: Culp RW, Jacoby S(Ed). Musculoskeletal Examination of the Elbow, Wrist and Hand: Making the Complex Simple. Slack Incorporated; 2012:311-326.
"Cryptococcal Abscess Imitating a Soft-Tissue Sarcoma in Immunocompetent Host". JBJS, 2010;92:1890-3.
"Outcomes of Intramedullary Fixation of Clavicular Fractures". J of Orthopedics, 2011;June;40(6):E99-104.