Frazier Keitt, DO, MS
Emory University School of Medicine
Office: Grady Memeorial Hospital
Additional Contact Information
Grady Memorial Hospital
80 Jesse Hill Jr. Dr SE
Atlanta, GA 30303
- Graduate, Medical Sciences, Hampton University, Hampton, VA
- Medical School, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Blacksburg, VA
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus,OH
- Fellowship, Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship Program, Drexel Univeristy, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Frazier Keitt is a board certified Internal Medicine Physician with subspecialty training in Sports Medicine. She originally hails from Boston, Massachusetts, but spent her formative years in Marietta, Georgia. Dr. Keitt also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication from Boston College and a Master of Science degree from Hampton University. She obtained her Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine from the Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine in Blacksburg, Virginia. As a former basketball player and track and field athlete, she grew to appreciate the practice of sports medicine as a member of the medical school sports medicine club working closely with Virginia Tech Athletics.
Dr. Keitt trained in Internal Medicine at Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, Ohio and followed this with training in Sports Medicine at Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where she served in several capacities to include fellow team physician for Drexel University, Lincoln University, Chestnut Hill College, Temple University, Penn State Brandywine, Plymouth Whitemarsh High School, and Norristown High School. She also served at several large events to include The Arnold Classic, Columbus Marathon, Philadelphia Marathon, WNIT Women's Basketball Tournament, and Sevens Series Collegiate Rugby Championship. Dr. Keitt has also participated in research and has recently contributed to a critical review on the Functional Movement Screen.
Dr. Keitt is dedicated to ensuring her patients receive comprehensive, patient-centered care for their musculoskeletal complaints and sports related injuries. She specializes in minimally invasive procedures for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes, musculoskeletal ultrasound, orthobiologic agents, sports related concussion management, and nonoperative management of orthopeadic disorders. Her main objective is to assist in the restoration of a patient's quality of life in the face of a musculoskeletal injury.
In her spare time, Dr. Keitt enjoys spending time with family and friends, and traveling.
Awards & Organization Memeberships
- Transfer Center Quality Improvement Project, Impact Award, Riverside Methodist Hospital
- American Osetopathic Association (AOA)
- American College of Physicians (ACP)
- America College of Sports Medicine, Mid-Atlantic Region (ACSM)
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM)