Shervin V. Oskouei, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery
Emory University School of Medicine
Additional Contact Information
Emory Orthopaedics & Spine Center
59 Executive Park South
Atlanta, GA 30329
- Medical School, Medical College of Georgia School of Medicine, Augusta, GA, 1998
- Internship, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA , 1999
- Residency, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, 2003
- Fellowship, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, 2004
Dr. Oskouei is an expert in the treatment of musculoskeletal (extremity) tumors, total hip and total knee replacements and revisions. Dr. Oskouei started practicing at Emory in 2004. He heads The Emory Musculoskeletal Oncology and Limb Reconstruction Center, a world-class center treating a variety of conditions, including benign and malignant tumors of the extremities and spine.
Dr. Oskouei is board-certified and fellowship trained in orthopaedic surgery. Combining his experience and interests with the state-of-the-art facilities of Emory University and the Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University allows Dr. Oskouei to treat patients with the latest modalities using a multi-disciplinary approach.
Honors and Awards
- Medical College of Georgia Dean’s Research Scholarship, 1995
- USMLE Step I Honors – Score at 96th percentile, 1996
- USMLE Step II Honors – Score at 97th percentile, 1997
- Alpha Omega Alpha, 1997
- Administrative Excellent Resident Teaching Award, 2000
- Emory University School of Medicine, 2000
- Marmor Award For Excellence in Orthopaedic Surgery, 2002
- View publications on PubMed