The adult reconstruction team at the Emory Orthopaedics and Spine Center is committed to advancing management of hip and knee disorders to the highest level.
With several thousand surgeries per year, our adult reconstruction staff provides comprehensive care for patients with problematic arthritis, rheumatic diseases, and other joint problems involving the hip and knee.
Our orthopaedic faculty works in collaboration with radiologists, occupational and physical therapists, nurses and a patient education coordinator, all in the same suite of offices.
Our faculty provides state-of-the-art care for both uncomplicated and complex problems of the hip and knee. Surgical care offered includes:
- Total hip and knee replacement
- Revision hip and knee replacement
- Minimally invasive hip and knee replacement
- Unicondylar ("partial") knee replacement
- Hip resurfacing
- Arthroscopic surgery of the hip
- Surgery for avascular necrosis of the hip or knee
- Other surgeries for degenerative conditions of the hip and knee
- Thomas Bradbury, MD
- Greg Erens, MD
- James Roberson, MD
Chairman of the Department of Orthopaedics
- Christopher Sadlack, MD
- Shervin Oskouei, MD
- Geroge Guild, MD
- Orin Goltzer, MD